The church of Our Lady of the Rosary is located in the vicinity of the Jamno homestead, currently under construction.
The first reference to the church appears in the documents dating back to 1278, when the Cistercian convent in Koszalin received, among other things, the Jamno village. It is supposed that the church existed before, probably since the 1340s. From the beginning, it was a brick building, which proves the relative prosperity of the village, as other churches in the area were usually wooden in this period.
The “earliest” fragments of the church include a magnificent tower (17th/18th century) and the so-called Łabusz choir and sacristy (19th/20th century). The church is currently undergoing extensive renovation. The original colours in the interior and the Jamno style decorations will be reinstated.
Certainly it will continue to be a space in which the generations of former and present residents of Jamno have experienced their solemn, sad and joyful moments.